A Quick Guide to Register utroam for International Students
- Please take the ECCS seminar to activate ECCS.
- take a look at utroam tutorial (viewable only in campus).
Register and Connect
- Connect to https://wl-server5.nc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/accounts/new?locale=en from iMac (or UT-net).
- Set "Account Organization" to "Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS)".
- Login using the same username/password pair as the one to login iMac.
- Memorize the utroam account for further procedure (refer to the utroam tutotial).
You need to update the utroam account in every April and October.（You don’t need to update the utroam account in October 2016 because new WiFi service ‘UTokyo WiFi’ will be introduced soon.）
- You can refer to http://utroam.nc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index.php?utroam#te79a57f for the utroam-available places.
We keep this short-cut page until the utroam website supports English officially.