- I cannot log in to both Mac and Windows environments of the ECCS terminals.
There are three causes.
- The user ID or the password you typed is not correct.
- User ID is 10-digit numbers.（On the right-down edge of your student ID, there are 18-digit numbers, but user ID is only low 10-digit numbers.）
- Check Caps Lock and Num Lock.
- Keyboard assignments can be different from what you expect. Using user ID fields, check your password typed.
- Your password expires.
- The password expires after one year.
- How to check: Password expiration date is shown on the Password Change page of UTokyo Account user menu. You can use a guest account on ECCS terminals to check it.
- How to solve: To register the new password on the same page.
- =>UTokyo Account(www.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
- =>Password expiration date(ECCS FAQ)
- You don’t have a right to use the ECCS.
- How to check: Whether the use of ECCS is enabled or not is shown on the ECCS Account Information page of ECCS user menu.
- Even if you can use ECCS Cloud Email, you cannot use ECCS terminals without a right to use the ECCS.
- How to solve (students): Please take the ECCS online new user information seminar and pass the test.
- You can use a guest account on ECCS terminals ECCS to take the course if you have an earphone.
- It will take at most one hour to be able to log in after passing the test.
- =>How to take the "ECCS Online New User Information Seminar"(ECCS FAQ)
- How to solve (faculty and staff): Please apply for use.