This site is edited by ECCS (Educational Campus-wide Computing System) tutors and aimed to give users information about ECCS, which is computer system for members of The University of Tokyo, and other systems in the university. Please go to pages using the upper menu bar. English information on this site is limited. So, if you want, please also refer to the Japanese version.
UTokyo WiFi is an on-campus wireless LAN service. Creating an account by yourself is needed before using. Please refer to the official page. Also, the support page and the trouble shooting page on this site are available.
The main contents of this site is the FAQ. The Most Frequently Asked Questions and the UTokyo IT Service Integrated Search are also useful.
Online Class/ Web Conference Portal Site
This is the site which aims to provide information on online classes and Web conferences for students and faculty at the University of Tokyo. It is provided by the Information Technology Center and the University Education and Research Center (not the part of our site).
Information for newcomers
Information for newcomers: On this page, setup procedures on the information services of the university are explained.
For New Students: Explain procedures from the beginning step by step (AY 2020 Special Edition): On this page, we give some useful information particularly for students of class of 2024 to use many information technology services of the university online. Information on this page is listed in the order which you should do.
- To use “ECCS Cloud Email” service, initial settings are required.
- If you want to use the UTokyo Microsoft License, officially provided by the university, please refer to the Official Website and Our FAQ page.
- After you change your password via UTokyo Account User Menu, Keychain on Mac will not work properly. Please follow the procedure described in this page to fix this problem.
- Your password will be expired for 1 year.
- If you know your previous password, you can change your password via this page.
- If you forgot your previous password, you have to go to officials of your department to reissue.